Wednesday, February 7, 2007

a little late

I realize that this is the February ....
but better late then never. Here are a few pictures of the kids from New Year's. Chris, Dani and I headed over to the Chance's with the Kundert's, Byington's and few other people. We had a nice dinner, played games and all the kids actually pretty much entertained themselves. Dani nodded off around 9pm but the rest of the kids fought the good fight and made it till 12am. Believe it or not for a bunch of 2, 3, and 4 year olds, they were in great shape. Granted I think Chris was asleep before I finished buckling him in the car seat on the way home. All in all we had a blast spending the New Year with friends!



1 comment:

TDM Wendy said...

Wow. I cannot believe they lasted until midnight. We just pretended it was midnight at 9pm.