Saturday, August 4, 2007

a day at the lake...


We had a perfect day on the boat at Hogan's with our friends Ryan & Lisa and their two kids Caleb & Carly. (Dani got to stay at home with Mor Mor) . I think it had been since I was pregnant with Christopher since I had been in skis. We had a blast! Chris...after watching Caleb do it....loved jumping off the back of the boat into the water to Daddy. Later in the day we got him on the tube with Bryan and he was hooked. Then that was all he wanted to do. Later I got to head out with both the boys on the tube (lots of laughing). We're grateful to have great friends to let us join them on the boat for the day!Chris and Bryan.....first time out in the tube
Bryan, Chris, Caleb and Ryan enjoying the cool water
Mom and the boys out on the tube
Alison ready to see if she remember how to wake-board
Looks like she did just fine
Caleb was ready for a little nap

3 comments:

brenda Madsen said...

Alison-you stud! Way to go on the wakeboard!

Danaly said...

Alison, you rock babe! I wanna be like you when I grow up.

Anonymous said...

Like the new layout!