Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Like the new look?

I am sure you have noticed by now that we have remodeled the blog. No I did not do this....the extent of my computer knowledge is how to post things on a blog. I stumbled across this sweet gal Jennisa that will design your site for you. Also we added a feature that will allow you to track when we add something without us sending out emails. Just click on this link and follow the instructions and you will get an email when we post something. Enjoy the new posts and the new layout.....we would love to hear what you think.

post signature

4 comments:

Danaly said...

Super cute!! Love the new look. Hook me up with Jennisa.. is that an email address linked to her name. I need to check it out.

Chris & Kathryn Webster said...

Hi Alison, Thanks for the note! We hope you guys are doing well. Here's our new address
6355 SW Skiver
Aloha, OR 97007

Kathryn, Chris, Hannah & Luke

TDM Wendy said...

Coooool.

Anonymous said...

hi ali!
love your new website. it is so fun and the colors are killer. i cannot believe how big chris and dani are now. the pumpkin patch looked like a sweet day for you all and one of my favorite entries is chris´ picture in his PJs. can´t wait to see the kids in their halloween costumes.
much love, tristen