Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Things that make me happy

I am sure there are plenty of people ( moms especially) that would agree with me when I say you have those weeks when you just need something to make you happy. So I decided to make a list of the things that make me happy. Somehow just thinking of these things helps put a smile on my face.

**note: these are not listed in ANY particular order**

1. Starbuck's: If you have known me for more than about 5 minutes you know I LOVE my coffee. Nothing starts a day better for me that a hot grande non-fat latte.

2. The Circus: Just seeing the great symbol for the RBBB Circus makes me smile. We went all the time as kids and I could still go every week know if I could afford it and also travel with th em around the world. I think I am probably more excited then the kids about going next year.


3. Diet Coke: Nothing is better then a good fountain diet coke...enough said. 4. Spin Class: This is a new addiction for me. But when the days are tough and I just need to get the stress out, I love going to my spin class. Just knowing that I am doing something good for my body and that I am getting some stress out makes me happy.


5. My kids: I think this is a given but really when we do fun or unusual things. Like hanging out int he trunk of daddy's patrol car. Who would not love this.
6. My hubby: I love seeing him so happy doing what he loves everyday at ACSO and working with Aron.
So I guess after looking at this list I need to start planning my ultimate happy day. I think it would start with getting a nice hot latte after I get back from spin class. I would then get in the car with my family and head off to the circus where I will enjoy a nice diet coke.....a circus diet coke non the less. That makes me happy.

post signature

2 comments:

Amy Taylor said...

I hope you didn't list these in order of favoriteness!

Danaly said...

how did you make it through pregnancy without lattes and diet coke? :)