Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Love that boy...

Okay, I have to admit I have my days that my sweet, innocent, fun loving little 4.5 year old little man can drive me up the wall with whining, complaining and being just as stubborn and hard headed as his mommy :) But tonight he made me laugh....again, he has a way of doing this.

Bryan and I were downstairs when we hear the creek of his door. Like always we turned down the TV and waited to hear what it was this time that brought him out of bed.

Mom: What's up bud?
Chris: Uh....my bed broke?
Mom: Okay (with a little bit of a puzzled tone)
Chris: Can you come fix it?

So I go upstairs to find out how his bed broke. When I got in his room Chris is standing there with his hands on his hips declaring that his bed was broken. Well I guess to a four year old that is looking for an excuse to get out of bed, the comforter and blanket falling off the bed means that the bed is broken. So after "fixing it" I put him in bed yet another time.

I love that Chris has a creative and active imagination and the ability to make me laugh, even after a frustrating day.

post signature

1 comment:

Krista, Bill, Eliya & Logan Kurtzweil said...

I needed this tonight. Had a really rough night with MY 4 year old and this just puts things back into perspective.... they are kids and kids view life a wee bit different than we do.

Thanks for sharing. :o)

~Trev's little sister