Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Walt Disney World.....with NO kids!

For those keeping track this is the second time now in the past 6 months I have been to Walt Disney World with no kids. I am starting to feel a little guilty considering the kids have not been yet. Soon....

Bryan and I were lucky enough to get away for a few days to Florida. I am here for a conference with a few other staff members for church. Bryan came along to hang out with us and get some time with his parents. Our meetings did not start till tonight so we enjoyed the day at Epcot Center. We all had a great time, laughed a lot and enjoyed the sites. We had lunch in China, coffee in Italy and crepes in France. It was quite the cultural day.

The kids are having fun at home with Miss Sarah and her husband Mark at our house. We miss them a lot but are enjoying the time together.
Bryan and I in front of Epcot Center
The beautiful view from one of the brides at the Coronado Springs Resort where we are staying. This place is beautiful.

post signature

1 comment:

The (Ryan) Romeril Family said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time...I'm happy for you guys!! It looks like fun...I can't wait to take Kayla and Baby #2 there one day!!!!