Thursday, July 31, 2008

More to come

The past few days have been filled with fun and adventures. Bryan's parents and sister were here for a few days. The timing was great because Bryan had a few days off too. On Monday we took the kids to Marine World, Tuesday was lots of playing and tee ball, and Wednesday was a trip tot he city and the Exploratorium. All this to say I do have pictures but life is busy for the next few days.

We are getting ready to say goodbye for Bryan for a while. On Sunday he will be heading down to Riverside to attend the Police K9 Academy at Adelhorst. It is a six week course that he will go through with his new dog Basco (he is the replacement from his second dog Fasco who blew out his knee this summer). It is going to be a long 6 weeks up here but we are going to do our best to keep busy. We already have two weekend st hat Bryan will com home and one that I will go down there without the kiddos YIPEE!!!! I know the kids are going to miss their daddy,s o that will be the tough part.

All this to say I will have plenty of time on my hands after Sunday to post some pictures from the past few days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What? No pictures?!?! I need an update on what the Francis family looks like these days! haha

Unknown said...

YOu should check out my new blog...I could use some "experienced" parent thoughts! :-)