Saturday, November 1, 2008

Power Ranger and Hot Dog!

Halloween was about a two week event this year, we got our monies worth out of the costumes. First we hit the Tracy downtown parade with our neighbors.....can we say ghetto. But it was Tracy so it is kind of what we expect :) This this week we went to the Livermore Downtown Trick or Treat. This was a little nicer but there were way too many people there. On Halloween Chris had a parade at the school for all the kids. It was fun to see him and all the kids in his class all dressed up. By the time that night came around I was Halloween-ed out but I still took the kids to CandyZone at our church. With food, bounce houses, plasma cars and candy....who could ask for more. Well I could have. This is not an event you bring 2 kids to with only one parent. But the kids had fun so my massive head ache by the end of the night was worth it.

My little hot dog and power ranger......so cute!
Chris waiting to play some games in Livermore
Chris and Logan at the school parade
Dani LOVED the big slide at CandyZone
7-up goes great with hot dogs

****my kids were not to pleased this morning to find that I had thrown out all their candy from Halloween. The last thing my kids is sugar to give them any more energy. I mean heck it was not like I was going to get Mother of the Year anyways.

1 comment:

The (Ryan) Romeril Family said...

The kids were totally cute...especially the lil' hot dog!! We had fun the other night hanging out...but I hope the flash on your phone camera isn't permanately broken...if it is I don't blame it, cops should NEVER EVER be imitated in the fashion again!!!!! Good idea on the candy too...might have to do that myself. I figure the Mommy of the Year award is an elusive award...well, that and I know I'll never be at the receiving end of one, so maybe I'm just a little bitter too!! ;)