Sunday, November 16, 2008

some new family pics

We had some family shots taken by my friend Sara last week.....for the first time in a few years we got some good pictures out of the kids. I think Dani was so distracted by Rex running in and out of the lake that she did not mind the occasional picture. Thanks my friend for some great shots.

My little man

Bryan and Rex got some play time in at the lake
Dani loved her little stick

Me and my girl
I LOVE this picture.....it captures all of who Dani is
My sweet babies

4 comments:

The (Ryan) Romeril Family said...

Great pictures!! The kids look soooo adorable!!!

Danika said...

great pics Alison, such cute kiddos!

Danaly said...

Love it! Awesome pictures!!

Carly said...

thos last two are PRECIOUS! i have been trying to figure out how i will get fmaily pictures done this year... i am so jealous. yours are prefect!