Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas at the Bass Pro Shops

Nothing says Christmas like Santa at the Bass Pro Shop....say what?

Bryan and I have actually grown found of this place; the kids really enjoy all the fish, animals and the shooting range. We took the kids out there one night to walk around, as we walked on the lady asked if we wanted to see Santa, "Um sure, where is he?". She told the kids to follow the reindeer hoof-prints on the floor to Santa's Workshop. Chris was so excited to do this and laughed the whole way to Santa. The BPS had turned the whole boat area into Santa's workshop; packed with trains, a shooting range, coloring area toys and FREE pictures with Santa. So the kids got their first ever picture with the big man (normally we are not willing to wait in line for hours and pay $20 for a picture that may or may not turn out). When there was no line and it was free so why not!

Chris and Dani with Santa


Bryan was so excited that I made him wear the camo Santa hat.

***my apologizes for the poor picture quality, I really need a new camera so for now all I have is the iPhone for pics.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I didn't see poor picture quality. I saw soft focus. Perfect for that dreamy time with Santa. :)

Unknown said...

Wow FREE pictures with Santa? Thats GREAT! I can't imagine going to BPS to see Santa though, that is hilarious...not really my kind of store (ole Trev's not a huge outdoorsman).

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of the kids with Santa and I can't believe Chris made it ALL the way to "Santa's Workshop" in the North Pole w/ shorts on...what bravado!!! Love the hat for Bryan too...Now I totally know what to get him for his b'day (haha). * Kristina