Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Run for Health

Nothing like a little run with Santa to get the season going! My friend Vicky and I braved the cold and wind to do the Holiday Run for Health in Antioch this morning. The race was a nice 5K around the Contra Loma Regional Park. We had a great time and it was fun to have someone to run with. We ended up not doing to bad either coming in at 26:35 and taking 4th and 5th place in our age group. Not bad for two moms......I think the best part was we passed about half the CCC Sheriff's recruits that were running it :)

Me, Santa and Vicky after the race

Vicky and I getting our medals
Nathaniel (Vicky's youngest) did the Santa Dash with his sister and had a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job guys...especially the part about passing the CCC Recruits too!! *Kristina

Danaly said...

You rock!! You are going to be my inspiration to get in shape when I'm done baking this baby!