Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trip to the Zoo

We took full advantage of the beautiful weather on Monday and Bryan's parents being in town from Florida and went to the zoo. I forgot how much I loved the Oakland Zoo and the kids had a blast running around looking at the animals and being with Papa & Nana. Dani was very proud of the fact that she went pee twice at the zoo......quite an accomplishment for her. Good thing too becuase I was a total space cadet that morning getting out of the house and totally forgot extra Pull-Ups.

Mr. Turtle was enjoying all the green grass
Dani would have scaled every fence to get a closer look at the animals if we let her.
I think this was the first time Chris asked to get his picture taken.....EVER

Dani was wondering if the elephants would enjoy her rainbow colored goldfish.
The boys in the tree!
I have never laughed so hard as I did watching this giraffe try and reach the water.
Me and my girl.....gee you think we look a like :)
Tigers will always be my favorite.
Something about seeing Daddy with his little girl makes my heart melt!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids sure are cute! Has Chris started to take pictures of himself yet?!? :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like sooo much fun...we are actually waiting for a little nicer weather to take Caden to the zoo for the 1st time, too! *Kristina