Thursday, May 28, 2009

Disney Character Breakfast

For part of the kids birthday bash at Disney World, Bryan's parent's and sister got them seats at the Mickey and Friends breakfast and the Grand Polynesian resort at Disney. The kids were greeted with lei's and made to feel very special since we were celebrating their birthdays. All the characters even had birthday cards for them with all their signatures.

The restaurant was beautiful and the kids were both so excited to see all the Disney characters. Right before we ate they did a parade with Lilo, Stitch, Pluto and Mickey around the restaurant. All the kids got maracas and followed them around dancing. Believe it or not my kids can be shy at times and I was not sure how they would do.....man was I wrong. Dani busted right out there and took off behind Stitch. She could have cared less if we were there. I think tha tmight have been their favorite part of hte morning. It was so fun to see how excited the kids got when each character came to our table and spent time with the kids.

Dani shakin' her groove thing

Chris thought it was pretty fun to dance with them too

The kids with Lilo
I think at this point Stitch scared her a bit
Pluto definitely had a sense of humor, Chris was laughing so hard here
Dani had so much fun with Pluto, I think he was a favorite.
Chris and his birthday cupcake!
Nothing like Mickey sprinkles on your treat!
Mickey and the kids....This is Chris's I am cool pose :)
Dani looks so grown up here it makes me sad!


My two favorite boys outside the restaurant.
Bryan and I
Me and my baby....can you tell I am having a hard time now that she is THREE!!!!!

No comments: