Sunday, May 17, 2009

My baby is 3

Sweet little Dani girl turned THREE on the 13th. It is hard for me to imagine that my youngest child is already three, this was the little bean that was just born yesterday!


This is the sweet baby girl that she will always be in my mind. This sweet little bundle of joy that came to me just three short years ago.

Dani was celebrated Princess style this year. We woke up on her birthday in Florida at Papa & Nana's house. We had a big Princess balloon for the Princess and a sweet little birthday cupcake.
The birthday princess celebrating in style with a cupcake for breakfast.

What a better way to celebrate your birthday then a trip to the Ultimate Princess castle......Disney World! I think we set ourselves up on this one, how are we going to top this next year.

No comments: