Thursday, June 11, 2009

It was a BMX birthday

The birthdays have come and gone. We have restored order in our house after the Crazy Kid's Carnival for their birthdays. Now all that remains are all the fun presents.

This year Chris was fully outfitted with his BMX stuff. He got a great new bike from Mor Mor, a cool new racing helmet from Aunt Mami and some cool gloves from his friend Braedon.

With all this new gear it was no surprise we spent most of the afternoon Sunday and Monday at the BMX track. Chris was a little hesitant to go at first, but after one lap there was no getting him off the track. I think we may try one of the races later on this summer once baseball is done. Meanwhile Chris is enjoying his new found hobby.

Something tells me this sport may add to the ER count. YIKES!

Chris heading down the course

He was so focused riding, but had so much fun
Already confident enough to take the jumps a little faster.

I love my little man. Bryan and I were so proud of him watching him tear up the track.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Wow! He looks so big on that bike. Glad you guys had a fun b-day party for the kids. I need to get your e-mail address soon!

Danaly said...

Woohoo, new post! Chris looks so grown up racing. I can see why you feel proud. I love it when kids show so much interest in something and work to get good at it. Glad you are having a blast with him! D.