Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanksgiving

We are two days away from beginning our Christmas adventures so I need to get something on here about Thanksgiving first....

This year the whole family ran the Turkey Trot in Stockton on thanksgiving morning. IT was a great way for us to start our day and spend some time together as a family since Bryan had to work that night. The kids were super excited to run another race, even though it was pretty cold.

The kids race was first. It was a nice quick 1/2 mile that started outside the stadium and ended up on the field of where the Stockton Ports play. Both Chris and Dani did great and loved the ribbons they got at the end.

Chris and Dani were all smiles at the starting line!

Then it was time for Bryan and I to do the 5K. I got the "joy" of pushing my kids in the double stroller that they outgrew about 3 years ago. Nothing like 100lbs of kids to push while you are running. They did great and were my biggest fans cheering me along as I went.


Bryan and I are so thankful that our family truly loves to do active things together. It is great for Chris and Dani to see the importance of staying active and now that they are enjoying doing it as well. This was the perfect start to our Thanksgiving and a tradition that will carry on through the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,Call or What-sup for more WhatsApp 917418483326
Call: +91 9036106919
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com