Thursday, November 1, 2007

It was a long Halloween night....

This will be the short version since it is 12:45am and I just got back from the hospital with Chris. Yes the ER called our name on this fine Halloween night. When we got the kids home from CandyZone at church I was getting them ready for bed when I noticed Chris's leg was about twice the size of his other one.....NOT NORMAL. Long story short we ended up at ValleyCare in Pleasanton (the Tracy hospital is not on the top of my list). They treated him for an infection in his leg. ODD! I am still trying to figure out what it is but the Red Bull I drank on the way out there is wearing off, so that will have to wait till morning. When I get the Halloween pics up tomorrow I will tell the whole story, he was a trooper.

post signature

1 comment:

Danaly said...

poor baby! I bet ER was crazy on Halloween night, all kinds of weird stuff? Am I watching too much Grey's Anatomy?