Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My poor princess.....

I realized something tonight while in the playroom with the kiddos, and I felt like I had failed my little girl. There were NO girlie toys in the room. We have a great train table, a lego table, every Lightning McQueen car, all the tractors and every sort of firetruck that they make. But not one purse, doll, crown , or even barbie. I don't think Dani seemed to mind, after all she is my daughter :) But now I think I know what we need to get her for Christmas this year.

Just like her mommy, she likes to drive the big trucks!
This made me so proud, we may have another builder in the family.
She loves this garbage truck since it plays music and she dances while putting blocks in back.

post signature

1 comment:

Danaly said...

that's too funny! I bet if I have a boy next he'll be playing with nothing but barbies and purses 'cause I'm not buying toys again.