Thursday, November 15, 2007

I should know better.

Do you ever do things that you know the outcome will NOT be good, but you still do it. I realized just now (after doing one of these things) that I think we do this more then we realize. Or maybe this is just me :)

1. Open a hot oven (preferably over 400 degrees) with your face right there and then get annoyed that it is hot on your face.......my face is still hot after just doing this. My house smells like really good muffins though.

2. Taking a sip of a really hot cup of coffee and again being annoyed that you just burned your tongue. Like you did not realize that the lady at the Starbuck's just poured that coffee at about 200 degrees

3. Knowing that you smell a dirty diaper on one of your kids....yet you still hold their bottom up to your face to check. This is quickly followed by being absolutely repulsed by the smell that is coming from your sweet darling baby.

4. Going to Costco on a Sunday afternoon for one or two items and being completely annoyed that there is a huge line. Like I actually thought there would be no line after church when our church is across the street.

5. Or my favorite....being annoyed that your kids wake up early after getting them to bed late the night before. I don't know about your kids, but mine do not equate staying up late with sleeping in. We are working on it.

post signature

3 comments:

Krista, Bill, Eliya & Logan Kurtzweil said...

I can relate to EVERY ONE of these points. Ugh! You think we'd learn. HAHAHA

happy friday!

Krista

Chelsey Meek said...

Hey Al! I realized I don't have your email either! Since my old gmail and blog account were "compromised", I've had to start over. Boo.
chelsmeek@gmail.com
Send me your email too. :)
Great picture of your two kiddos!

Jenn said...

My kids totally do that too! See you tomorrow :) X0XO