Friday, November 23, 2007

That time of year....

All right it is Black Friday, the day that marks the beginning of the holiday season. The crazys that were waiting at Kohl's, Mervyn's and Wal Mart at 4am are probably already in bed, but I am sure they feel good about the $5 they saved on those gifts. I did hit the shops today, but I rolled in around 11:30. The CRAZY thing is I still got what I wanted, at noon they had the same $10 Old Navy fleeces that the people at 5:00am got....and I was well rested.

In the spirit of the season I had Jennisa pimp my blog to the holidays (she rocks!). This weekend we will pull down all the boxes and start prepping the house for all the trees, candles, garland and pine cones. Bryan will even get to partake in his favorite event of the year. Hanging all the Christmas lights on the house. He does not know yet that it is what he GETS to do on his day off. I think we are going to shoot for a new goal this year on getting them down. Last year was a bit embarrassing considering he was up on the roof the weekend before the kids birthday party taking them down, keep in mind my kids were born in May people. My goal is Valentine's Day this year. I make no promises.

So enjoy the holiday season my friends. I am off to go play with the new espresso machine we just got.....LOVE IT!

post signature

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Fire up the expresso machine - the Stone's are comin' for a vist! :)