Saturday, December 1, 2007

Little Miss Personality

I had to post some pictures I got of Dani today when we were at the park Dani is getting such the personality these days. This girl is little miss adventure, she was starting to scare me a little at the park with the things she wanted to climb on....we do have a family historythis is some SERIOUS hair
I just love that she is having so much fun here.
She could spend hours playing with the buckle on the stroller....even in the freezing cold. I want you to look closely at the outfit int he pictures. Daddy dressed Dani this morning. I do have to give him credit for putting together a cute outfit. I just did not have the heart to tell him that he dressed her in leggings, a long sleeve shirt and her terry cloth swim wrap. He tries. I love him for that.

post signature

2 comments:

Jenn said...

She is soooo cute! I love the swim wrap, it is so December :)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.