Thursday, April 3, 2008

How I started my day

This morning was nice... I was able to get a little more sleep since Chris had to go get is TB shot checked at 9:00. I got up, showered, got ready and then went to get the kids. I knew Dani was up because I heard her playing in her room. Man was I surprised when I walked in.

This is what greeted me.

That's right folks, our little Houdini knows how to get the one piece fleece sleepers off, the diaper off and runs around her crib naked. To top it all off you will notice the 4" layer of items on the bottom of the crib. Dani reached over and pulled the laundry basket closer to the crib. She then pulled out all the dirty close and put them in the crib. I think the best part was that she thought this was the FUNNIEST thing ever and was as happy as a clam when I walked in.

It has been a good day.

post signature

2 comments:

The Barkers said...

good thing nothing that was all that was in her crib!! If you know what i mean!!!!

Unknown said...

I think I laughed the hardest at the HUGE black bar! haha We have friends here who's twin girls both started taking off their pajamas around the same age. They actually take a safety pin and pin the zipper to the pajamas so they can't get it off now! Maybe something to consider. :-)