Friday, April 25, 2008

Tracy Trash Day

Well folks it is that time of year again. The days of piles on the street, trucks roaming the streets in the wee hours and people finding the treasures that were once trash. I have to admit that our pile was not that great this go around. I think that had something to do with the huge truckload of stuff we took to the dump about 2 weeks ago.

Bryan and I did want ot make it a little fun this year though. We were each able to choose an item to place on the curb. The key was who's item would get taken first by the lurking midnight vultures prior to the garbage truck coming for it all in the morning. Bryan thought he had this in the bag. I had chosen our two old tennis rackets as my item to put out. Bryan was sneaky and chose something he had originally told me we could not get rid of......the ottoman for our couch. After 4 years of a dog and kids little sticky hands, it was beyond cleaning. It was going to be interesting.

This morning when Bryan came home from work he woke me and told me he was shocked that the ottoman was not gone. Still a little sleepy I asked him if the rackets were still there. The look of defeat came over his face. They were gone which meant I had won.

Now what I won.....who knows. But we will figure that out later. No matter what it was another fun Trash Day and we look forward to another one in October.

P.S.......Did you know this was my 100th post. WOW!

post signature

5 comments:

The Barkers said...

he should have known you would have won!!!! maybe next year he will make a better choice:O)He owes you big for all the other times he messed up:o)

TDM Wendy said...

You're slackin.' Where are the photos of the trash?

Unknown said...

I love your yearly trash day stories!! We are allowed one thing EVERY WEEK!! :-)

Jatin Sethi said...

happy valentines day my love

ojash said...

putlockers is perhaps the best place where you can stream and watch motion pictures for nothing. You can discover everything on 123GoStream as it houses an intriguing assortment of motion pictures and TV appears in changed kinds and categories. 123GoStream beats putlocker regarding the interface and easy navigation. On the site homepage, everything is before the eyes. While you peruse through the site, you won't think that its hard to make your way through everything as the substance is neatly organized. More than that, the site features some cool channels to sort motion pictures constantly, type, nation and, language. On the off chance that you're much into motion pictures, and TV appears, at that point this site is your correct pick.