Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today I am Two!

It is hard to imagine that it was just two years ago we welcome Danielle Elizabeth Francis into our family. Last night as I checked on her before I went to bed it hit me that she is not a baby anymore. I know shocking...

For most this is obvious since she talks like she's twelve looks likes shes four and has the attitude of a teenager......but to me she was still a baby. But looking at her in her big girl bed, sleeping with a pillow, and looking all grown up I finally admitted to myself that she was no longer the 6lb. 13 oz. baby I held in my arms two years ago.

I dug through a few old pictures of her past two years to go down memory lane a little bit.

My little Dani when she was 1 month old. This was her first photo shot with Sara.

Here she is at 4 months old when we were visiting my friend Heather in Virginia. You can't tell from this picture but she had just gotten out of the hospital from her bout with pneumonia, she's a trooper.Happy girl Dani at 8 months old for some Valentine pictures for Daddy.


Enjoying her birthday cake last year....love the hair.
18 Months old sitting on a pumpkin

Watching her brother ski in Tahoe-21 months old


And here is a happy picture of our Two Year Old today.....she has the attitude down pat.

Happy Birthday Dani girl.....we love you.

post signature

3 comments:

The (Ryan) Romeril Family said...

OMG, that is too precious!!! I can't believe time has flown by so quickly too! Happy 2nd B'day Dani Girl!!!

Danaly said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!

Anonymous said...

such a sweet blog from a proud mama.
tris