Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flash Back to '89

Had a little bit of a flash back last night. I headed to the Giant's vs. A's game with some friends in the city. I realized on the way there the last time I went to a game featuring these two teams.

October 17, 1989 was the day that I got to go to with my dad to game 3 of the World Series, aka Battle of the Bay. We were just stepping off the escalator at Candlestick Park when the stadium stated to tremble and the crowds stared running for the nearest exit. Quite an experience for me at age 12. It was a day I will never forgot.

So walking into SBC park last night hear the roar of the stadium made me think of that night 19 years ago. Here is Sara and I enjoying the game and a nice walk around the stadium.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang you were actually there! Crazy...still remember that game vividly being an A's fan at the time!!

Anonymous said...

Was that seriously 19 years ago? Where has the time gone? And ... how did you ever get tickets to go to the World Series? Lucky Dog!
(Love Rachel +Wolters+ Shelton)