Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Homework in Kindergarten?

School has definitely changed form the days when I would cut color and learn to share in Kindergarten. They are no joke these days. Chris came home with homework for the first time yesterday. The funny thing was that he was so excited to do it. That is why I figured I should at least blog about it so I have proof in a few years (or weeks) when he is protesting doing it.

He was so proud that he finished it and even wanted to continue on to the page for tonight. Now granted it was just writing your name five times on the correct lines, but still he had to sit at the table, take out his folder and listen to the directions.

Once I got him started he looked at me and said, "Mom, I think I've got it. you can go do something else. I need to do my homework. " Alrighty then....

No comments: