Sunday, August 10, 2008

Marine World with the kiddos

When Bryan's family was here we went up to Marine World for the day. The kids had a blast. Since Chris was taller this time there were a ton of rides that he was able to go on. I think Tony Hawk's ride was his favorite, he laughed his way through the whole thing. Dani of course was not thrilled that she had to sit out but she had a blast.

Dani loved running around seeing the animals, riding the rides and dancing to all the music. After a good 6 hours there the kids were beat though and we headed home.

Dani had a nice dance party with the dolphin
Bryan and Chris at the whale show
Dani was mesmerized by the whales
Shouka the Whale
Dani got to go on the airplanes all by her self.....such a big girl
Chris ready for the rideUp, up and away!!!
Auntie Brooke and Dani touching the sting rays
Dani was in love with the helicopters

Family ride in Harold the Helicopter
Auntie Brooke & Dani enjoyed their lemon treat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's the pictures! haha thanks! Looks like a fun day!!

Olive Oyl said...

Looks like a blast!

Thanks for all your comments and encouragement on my blog... ( I can't remember if I've ever commented back on yours... if I haven't, I'm sorry! I've been catching up on my commenting for over an hour tonight!).

Things are okay. One minute I think I'm just fine, we are going to make it, the next I'm exhausted and overwhelmed and praying it will just end. We are trucking on though, and I'm praying that God will continue to break me and soften my heart and prepare me to be the wife of a Deputy!

Thanks again for all the kind words, I so enjoy hearing from you! And you and your family are so beautiful!