Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend in Newport Beach

This weekend I flew down and meet up with Bryan for a weekend without the kids. We had some great meals, saw a movie and just enjoyed some fun times times with friends. On Saturday we met up with some of our great friends and went to Darren and Kristen's wedding in Newport Beach. These were all my guy friends from college that made my expierience in the CM department at Cal Poly so much fun. It was a beautiful day and the wedding was great......fun times had by all. It was so fun to be with everyone again and celebrate with Darren as he married his beautiful bride Kristen.

Bryan and I at the Lido Isle Yacht club (where the reception was)

Darren and Kristen made their grand entrance to the reception in style cruising through the Newport Harbor.Nothing like a blue martini that matched the colors of the weddingOh the memories with these guys.....Greg, me, Darren, Dave and Jill
Bryan and IGreg and his girlfriend Deanna.....she fit in just fine. Jill and DaveOh this was a fun table to be at, I think we now know why we are always all put in the corner at weddings. But man do we have fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookin good you two! Seems like you had quite a fun night!!

TDM Wendy said...

jealous.

Jenn said...

You are one hot mama! I swear Alison you look better today than when we met 11 years ago. Crap. We are old.