Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It is one of the best weeks of the YEAR!

I will give you a few hints as to why this is one of the greatest weeks of the year.

1. clean houses
2. large piles
3. creeping trucks
4. many good laughs

That's right folds it is TRACY TRASH WEEK! Our bi-annual event here in T-town, they should just make this a holiday. If you have been reading this blog for a while you know about our love for this week from previous posts. The next few days we are cleaning the house to create our pile for Thursday night. Meanwhile the piles in the neighborhood are starting to grow.

We love our little ghetto life!......oh did I mention we hung a fly swab in our kitchen yesterday. Laugh if you will but we got 22 flies on that thing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow its that time of year ALREADY!?!? My goodness does time fly by! I can't wait to hear what the findings are this year!

TDM Wendy said...

Time does fly. I feel like the last trash pick up was just yesterday. And they say about children, "The time goes by so fast." I think it is more true of Special Trash Time in Tracy.

Carly said...

tracy trash day sounds awesome! roseville needs to get with the program :)