Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tilden Park with the kiddos

The other day Bryan went to the shooting range with a friend of ours so it was adventure time with the kids. I had errands to run in Berkeley and decided to take them to Tilden Park after that. It was so fun being up there and seeing the kids ride on the carousel that my sister and I used to ride when we were kids. We rode, ate popcorn and hiked around; the kids had a blast. A return trip will be in order on a weekend to take them on the steam train.

Roaring like a lion on the horse!
She thought she was such a big girl riding all by herself!
By his third time around he was having fun doing some tricks!
Time for a little popcorn after all the riding
Dani thought she was so sneaky stealing a sip of my diet coke!

1 comment:

Ms.Understood said...

Ahhhh I love these kids!!! Edible!!!! You deserve the fun! They are absolutly 100% adorable!