Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MomFaves......what moms love most

A few months ago my super cool friend Jenn turned me onto a website that her friend from high school started with her hubby..... Mom Faves It is an online word of mouth network for moms to share what they love most. I think we all know by now that when you are a mom if you find something you like you tell EVERY mom you know about it.

Tomorrow is MomFaves offical public launch. I encourage you if you are a mom to check it out and join. It has been so great to find out what other moms are doing and think are great .

Why join?
Moms join to submit, vote, share and discuss mom-valued products, websites, charities, recipes, places, services, activities, remedies, news, entertainment, programs, photos and more.

Check it out!

2 comments:

Danaly said...

It's definitely a cool website! I'm going to be sending it out to my Mom friends here soon. Thanks for including me! - Danaly

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing MomFaves with your friends. We appreciate you including us in your post!

Josh and Rebecca
MomFaves
WhyMomsMatter