Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Rex

Today we celebrated one of our four legged family members birthday's. Sir Rex turned four today. Bryan was training with the rest of the K9 unit at church today when someone asked how old Rex was.....he then realized that he was 4 and today was his birthday.

Me being the complete dork I am insisted that we stop by this frilly pet store in town and get Rex a birthday treat to celebrate. Bryan and I stopped in there and picked out these cute little doggie cupcakes. Now try explaining to a 2.5 and 5.5 year old that the dog can have cup cakes and they can not. Not easy.

The kids sang to Rex, we let him enjoy his treat and have some fun in the house! Rex had a great birthday. Happy Birthday Rex!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Rex enjoying his birthday treats. And, no, you are NOT a dork for getting them. I would have bought an entire cake!! M1

Unknown said...

I say let the kids have one of the cupcakes...they'll quickly learn why they can't have one!! hahahaha I guess that would be MY style of parenting on that one...I can see Bryan going with that method too!