Monday, November 19, 2007

A day with good friends

Saturday I packed up the kids and went to Turlock to spend the day with my friend from college Jenn and her two boys. Isaac and Chris had a great time just being boys in the back yard and playing with his collection of trains, cars and trucks. This left Jenn and I the freedom to catch up and hang out with the babies while the boys occupied themselves. Dani thought that since baby Josh had a pacifier it would be fun for her to walk around with one. Luckily this was something she only did their and did not want to take home with her. I forget sometimes when you have not been around friends for a while, how great of friends they were and still are. Jenn and I had a great time and realized this is something we will do more often.

Chris and Isaac with their sticks.....it's a boy thing.
Isaac was king of the table.
Dani driving the jeep with the pacifier? looks a little silly at this age.
That's better
Josh was just as mellow as can be enjoying some lunch.
post signature

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I was totally going to write about our day too! Thanks for posting the pics - our kids are cute :) My new website is up - I linked your site already. Thanks for coming to visit, it's my turn next time...

www.justanotherjenn.com

kiss kiss :)- JS