Friday, November 16, 2007

It's a sad day

It is a sad day when you go to the gas station to fill up the car and you can't.

Not because they are out...NO, because the gas pump cuts you off at $75.00.

Seriously people all I wanted to do was fill up my truck and now to accomplish that I need to do two transactions or just be happy being 3 gallons short of a full tank.

I love my truck, but I think we may need to soon part ways. After all we have been through 180K miles, a new transmission, 6 new sets of breaks, 2 sets of new tires, a new alternator and most recently a new transfer case. And those are just the major things I remember over the past 6 years.

Oh to live in the days when I first got my license and I could fill my suburban with a $20 bill. I miss those days.

post signature

2 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

Kick that gas guzzler to the curb! Besides you need a more compact car for parking at the ER.

TDM Wendy said...

Kick that gas guzzler to the curb! Besides you need a more compact car for parking at the ER.