Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cookie Time

Chris and I had fun with the ginger bread cookies after Dani was bed one night. He had so much fun decorating and watching them bake. I don't know why this was the first time I had done this with him, but it won't be the last. Maybe next time Dani can join us.
Chris is ready to go with the ginger bears.
Naked cookies
He was so concentrated as he put the red frosting on.
These were the bears that mommy did (I had to have some fun too.)
The cookie makers....I promise he had more fun then it looks like in this picture. He is not really a fan of the self portrait like his dad.

post signature

1 comment:

Chelsey Meek said...

It's so weird to see these pictures with my friends kids making cookies...I still look at the pictures when I was young making cookies!
Enjoy the time with your "little" man.