Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just a fun conversation

I looked back at when my last post was and am disappointed that I got off my roll I was on. I don't have any pics to put up today (my camera is at work) but I did have a fun conversation with Chris tonight.

Dani was in bed and Chris was "helping" hang some frames that fell off the wall (don't ask). One of the pictures was of Bryan and I on our wedding day. He was staring at the picture for a while. Part of me thinks he was trying to figure out who was in the picture with me. Bryan had hair when we got married and that is a site Chris has yet to see. After looking at the picture for a while he looked up at me...

C: Mommy is this from the day that you got married?
M: Yep!
C: Is that daddy with you?
M: Yeah bud, it is.
C: Where was I?
M: You weren't born yet.
C: Oh, had you not gone to the store and bought me yet?

Honestly, what am I suppose to say to that.

post signature

2 comments:

Danaly said...

that's priceless!!! You think blogger will eventually let us save in disc all our posts? I don't think I'm keeping track of all my stories anywhere else. It would be a tragedy if one day they tell me I've exceeded my memory and need to start a new one and leave the one I have behind.

Anonymous said...

Did you tell him you had to wait until he went on sale?