Saturday, December 22, 2007

Life of the Party!

There are things that you get used to when your husband is in law enforcement and they work crazy hours....one is going places by yourself. This can be alright at times, but it does get old after a while. For some reason this year I was getting the feeling that every Christmas party was on a Friday and that meant Bryan was working. That is when I got the idea.....he is coming with me.

So with the help of a computer, a laminater and a wooden spoon from my purse (don't ask).....I had my sweet hubby to join me tonight at the Griffin's party. He was a hit and boy did he have a good time. I have to admit though that a few times through the night, he did creep me out a little. For some odd reason it help having him them as my "date" since this was a couples thing. Enjoy the fun and kind of disturbing pictures.

The lovely couple.
Bryan got to hang out in the plant while we were eating appetizers in the kitchen.
Matt, Bryan and Matt
Bryan had fun with the Chance's
I think this was his favorite part of the night when he got some love from Erin and Joanna
Brian was testing out the head massager on Bryan's head.....as you can see he was not a huge fan of this one. Come to think of it he did not look to thrilled all night.
Bryan was a little confused by the kitty cat candles I got at the white elephant gift exchange......now this picture scares me.

I have definetly learned how to make lemonade out of lemons!

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have too much time on your hands. Aren't you busy raising kids or something?

Anonymous said...

geez, bryan could really work on changing up his facial expressions from time to time...
i think that is my favorite blog so far! you are so creative.
merry christmas!
tris

Unknown said...

I love that you chose a picturewith such a serious look on his face too!!