Monday, February 4, 2008

Dog Wash

Bryan and Aron are getting some blog time today since I have been super busy and seemed to forget how to take pictures of my children. I was at the dog wash with Aron and Bryan on Friday so I snapped a photo. Aron looks a lot less intimidating when he is sopping wet then when he is lunging at people barking.....I like the sudsy Aron better!

This was a much needed bath and soaking in hot water for Aron after a long week. On Thursday Bryan and Aron were involved in a bad car wreck at work. Thankfully Bryan and Aron faired well, the K9 car on the other hand has seen better days. Bryan took a few days off to rest up and the two will head back out to work tomorrow.

I will try and get some pictures of the kids this week!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

car wreck...bad! so glad bryan and aron are okay.