Saturday, September 20, 2008

Little Change

I figured since the weather was actually pretending like it might be fall soon, I would get the blog that way too. I am looking forward to breaking out the fall and winter clothes and not having to run the AC 24 hours a day.

We have a fun weekend ahead of us. Tomorrow my mom is taking me, Bryan and Chris to "Under the Big Top" (Ringling Bros. Circus). This will be Chris's and Bryan's first trip tot he circus. I think I may be more excited then both of them. I LOVED going to the circus when I was little and can not wait for Chris to experience it.

Bryan is back to work :( It is nice having him and Rex home. Rex is getting use to life here at the house. I think he was a little spoiled getting to live in a hotel room with Bryan for 6 weeks, now he has to sleep outside. I think he liked the hotel better.

More pics to come after this weekend.

No comments: