Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Bryan and I took the kids over to Del Oso Family Farms for a quick trip to get some pumpkins before school started again. Chris tracked back on this Tuesday so we wanted to have a little fun. Note to self if you go on a Monday during the day.....no one is there. It was great the kids were able to run free and get dirty.

This was the best I could get of the two of them.....notice the bandaged forehead on Chris and the ragamuffin look on Dani. I think I may need to cut some bangs on that girl.

Chris and Bryan getting ready for pumpkin blaster
I think Chris would have stayed here all day if we let him. (Bryan too!!!)
Nothing like putting my 5 year old in jail.
Dani loved feeding all the animals once she realized they were not going to get her.
Chris had a fascination with the little chicks
Dani and the little piggy!
Cowboy Chris!
Seriously mom, cut me some bangs.....I can not see a thing!

1 comment:

The (Ryan) Romeril Family said...

That's sooo weird. I put a comment on this post the other day and it didn't show up!?!
The kids look so cute and like they had a great time @ the patch!! I'm sure next year they'll be having a blast running through the maze!!!