Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I feel so responsible......

My girlfriend called to tell me the news this morning and we could not help but feel responsible. So I had to go online and read it for my self here.

But it is not all my fault, right? I mean Dave Ramsey should have something to do with it since he is the one that has been teaching us to be more responsible with our money. I have to say I was a little shocked when I looked in my checkbook today and saw that it has been since February 1st since I have been to Target.....I have NEVER gone that long.

So my apologies to the Target Corporation.....I promise one day I will be back!

3 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

I am totally laughing right now... I spent MAYBE $50 at Target this month... and that was mostly from gift cards and money I got from RETURNING Target stuff. Yes, Target has suffered greatly because of our family starting Dave Ramsey... oddly enough, Costco has received most of our Target funds, and that is because they offer better deals and coupons on all those home and office and health items I used to get at Tar-get. :)

Hillary said...

Target is missing out on my business, too. I think I've only been once this year. I wonder how they'll survive without us...we're spending our Target money at Costco, too.

Kim said...

I think I need this Ramsey fellow. Does Cornerstone have a class on this? I would love to find one - I'm still a targetaholic...