Thursday, April 30, 2009

More to come I promise

I have been slacking in the blog area, I know.

I have a stock pile of pictures and posts I need to put up. Since the last post we have had baseball games, the Asparagus Festival, Tracy Trash Day (and man did Bryan get some good pics), fun with the dogs and more.

Also I have to say that unfortunately there was no April Race..... but I told myself I will do 2 in May to make up for it. I was going to run the Great Spear It run at the Asparagus Festival last weekend but instead I had to fly to Chicago for work for the weekend. I was bummed because this really is a great run. I already have 2 in May on the books so I hope that counts.

I will try and update in the next day or so.

We'll see......right!

Here's a picture to hold you over until then. The three most precious people in my life.

1 comment:

Carly said...

aw, that picture is too cute! i don't know who is officially judging you on the race plan, but i say 2 in may counts :)